I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the rules of use by Users, including Buyers, from the Store operated by the Seller.
- Regulations are made available on the Store's website without interruption in a manner allowing Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Seller - FlyingAtom.Shop Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, (53-671 Wrocław, 17/16 Legnicka St.), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court REGIONAL COURT FOR WROCŁAW-FABRYCZNA IN WROCŁAW, VIth ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTRY under KRS number 0000720488, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5000.00, having the tax identification number NIP: 8971852394, REGON: 369554445, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (+48) 501 801 649
- Store - a collection of websites and IT tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing Users to conclude Sales Agreements or Service Contracts, available in the Internet domain: flyingatom.shop
- Buyer - A user who has entered into a Sales Agreement or a Service Agreement under the Store.
- Sales contract - an agreement concluded in the Store under the terms of the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the sale of things to the Buyer.
- Contract for the provision of services - an agreement concluded in the Store under the terms of the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the provision of services or services by the Seller to the Buyer.
- Agreement - includes a Sales Agreement and a Service Agreement.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Regulations - these Store Regulations.
- Materials - information contained on the Store's websites, including names and descriptions as well as photos and graphic illustrations of goods, labels of producers of goods.
- User - an Internet user using the Store who purchases or intends to purchase goods or services presented by the Seller via the Store.
- PayU - PayU S.A. with registered office in Poznań, (60-166 Poznań, Grunwaldzka 182), entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399, with share capital of 4,000. PLN 000 fully paid up, with the tax identification number NIP: 7792308495 and the number REGON 300523444.
- Przelewy24 - Przelewy24 is used by PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, tel. +48 (61) 642 93 44, WWW: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: email@example.com. PayPro SA - is entered into the National Paying Authority in the register of domestic payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number of the entity in UKNF IP24 / 2014. Przelewy24 provides clients with various payment methods, accepts Customer Payments, confirms to the Seller that the payment has been made and transfers these payments to the Seller's account.
- Newsletter - a service provided by the Seller, consisting in sending information, including commercial information, including information about the Seller and its products, the electronic sales industry, news, promotions and commercial offers by e-mail. < / li>
III. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SHOP
- A user who is a natural person may use the Store provided that he has full legal capacity.
- A non-natural user may use the Store through persons authorized to act on its behalf, subject to the provisions contained in the section REGISTRATION IN THE STORE, in point 4.
- The User may use the Store via devices communicating with the Internet (computer, telephone), using a web browser.
- The User is obliged to provide true, current and complete data in the forms referred to in the REGISTRATION IN STORE section 2 and 3 and follow the conditions of the Regulations. The data provided by the User may not violate the provisions of the currently applicable law as well as personal rights and rights of third parties.
- The User's use of the Seller's name, Store logo, Materials and other Shop components (including graphic elements of the Store and Store layout and composition - the so-called layout) is prohibited except as expressly provided in the Regulations or when the use indicated in this item of copyright and industrial property rights is possible based on the express written consent of the Seller or authorized third parties (including producers or distributors of goods or services). It is forbidden for the User to take any actions aimed at recreating the Store, in particular on websites and Internet domains associated with the User.
- The User is obliged not to disclose to third parties his login and access password used to log in to the Store.
IV. REGISTRATION IN STORE
- Users have the option:
- use of the Store, including the conclusion of Contracts, without the need to register
- register with the Store using the registration form.
- Conclusion of the Contract for the purchase of a given good or service without prior registration in the Store is possible, subject to the remaining provisions of the Regulations, after the following conditions have been met:
- proper completion of the online electronic form available on the Store website by providing the required data
- acceptance of the Regulations.
- Registration in the Store:
- To set up an account in the store, complete the electronic registration form available on the Store website by providing the required data,
- acceptance of the Regulations,
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer can, at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in the Act, item 1.
- In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, registration in the Store, as well as all other activities of this entity in the Store, may only be made by a person who is authorized to perform all activities related to the use of the Store on behalf of that entity ( including registration) and to exercise all rights and obligations of this entity as a User (including the Purchaser).
- Seller may request authentication of data provided by the User, including in the event of User's data being updated, by sending the required documents to the Seller.
- In the event of any change to the User's data provided during registration, the User should update it before concluding the next Agreement, using the appropriate form available in the Store.
- Upon registration in the Store, a User's account is created that is a collection of resources in which information about the User is collected and about his activities in the Store in connection with the concluded Agreements. As part of its account, the User has, among others access to the history of your orders in the store.
V. SUBMISSION OF CONTRACTS IN THE SHOP - CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- When browsing store pages, in particular presenting goods, services and shipping costs, the user has the opportunity to become familiar with their description, features, technical parameters, price and shipping cost as well as additional costs. The Seller undertakes to present clear and reliable information on the above pages enabling the User to become acquainted with his offer.
- Before placing an order, the User places in the virtual basket the chosen product or service that he intends to purchase. The virtual basket is a tool enabling the User to aggregate selected goods / services before buying them, converting the value of goods / services collected in the basket and converting delivery costs. When selecting goods / services, the User can freely manage the contents of the basket by adding additional goods / services to the basket or removing them from the basket.
- After the final selection of goods / services to be purchased, the User is directed to the online form used to place orders in the Store. The order form can be composed of sub-forms used to specify:
- delivery address
- delivery method
- how to make a payment for a good / service
- Placing an order is an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code made by the Seller's User. After receiving the order, the Seller verifies that the order has been placed correctly (in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations). If the Seller determines that the order has been incorrectly placed, the Seller will inform the User about it.
- After submitting the correct order, the Seller shall immediately send the User information about the acceptance of the order (acceptance of the offer) to the e-mail address provided during placing the order or during registration. The contract for a given good or service is concluded when the Seller provides information about the acceptance of the order by the Seller.
- In the case of the Agreement for the provision of services, the Seller will notify the Purchaser prior to placing the order with the minimum period for which the Agreement is to be concluded if it concerns a continuous or periodic service.
VI. PAYMENT PRICE
- The Customer is obliged to pay the price for the goods / service ordered in the Store, including delivery costs, no later than within 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to payment when received.
- Payments for purchased goods in the Store by the Buyer or goods ordered (price and delivery costs) are made using payment tools available in the Store and on terms specified by the Seller. Available forms of payment are specified on the "Forms of payment" page.
- All prices in the Shop are gross prices including value added tax (VAT) in the amount resulting from separate provisions. The costs of delivery of goods / services to the User are provided separately on the page "Time and costs of delivery".
- The User purchases the goods and orders for services according to the prices and the amount of delivery costs in force at the moment of placing the order. The amount of delivery costs depends on the method of delivery chosen by the User.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entities performing the deliveries. This provision does not apply to effectively placed orders.
- The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Purchaser within the time specified in the offer, subject to products "on order", whose delivery time may be longer, which the customer is informed about.
- The place of performance related to the purchase of goods in the store is the delivery address indicated by the customer, subject to the goods collected personally by customers, where the place of performance is the personal collection point chosen by the customer.
- If the Seller can not perform the service due to the fact that the good or service is not available, immediately, but no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the Agreement, will notify the Buyer and return the entire sum of money received from him, if any sum has been already paid.
- In the event that the Seller can not perform its obligations due to even temporary inability to perform a performance ordered by the consumer, it may release itself from the obligation by fulfilling a substitute service corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same price or remuneration, at the same time the consumer in writing about his right not to accept this benefit and withdraw from the contract with the return of things at the expense of the Seller.
- To use the Newsletter requires a computer with Internet access, a standard web browser and an active and properly configured e-mail.
- Newsletter is a free service provided by the Shop for Users who are not Buyers and Users registered in the Store in accordance with Chapter III of the Regulations consisting in informing Users about promotions, contests, events, news by periodically sending content via e-mail. < / li>
- To use the Newsletter:
- complete the Newsletter subscription form available on the Store's website and agree to receive commercial information by email or
- consent to the sending of commercial information during registration in the store.
- It is possible to opt out of receiving information within the Newsletter by filling out the subscription form of the Newsletter on the Store's websites, as well as by clicking on the link available in the message sent as part of the Newsletter.
- The User shall not be liable to the Seller for using the Newsletter. The User is obliged to bear the costs of data transmission via the Internet connected with the use of the Newsletter.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
X. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the Seller's activities and the use of the Store.
- Complaint may be submitted in electronic form via the contact form available in the Store on the "Company or contact" page or in writing to the Seller's address provided in the upper part of the Regulations. The complaint should contain at least:
- name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
- date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis of the complaint,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating the Purchaser's request,
- all circumstances justifying the complaint,
- The purchaser will be informed about the settlement of the complaint by e-mail or traditional mail.
- The store recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date it was received in the correct form.
- If the purchased goods are covered by a guarantee, eg a manufacturer, importer, seller, etc., the scope of which confirms the warranty document issued together with the product, irrespective of any other warranty entitlements, the Buyer may file a complaint, citing the scope of the guarantee granted. / li>
XI. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT, TERMINATION, GUARANTEE
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Buyer who is a consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving reasons within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, and when the Contract concerned the service - within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of services, subject to paragraph 5 below.
- To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send a written statement of withdrawal in paper form or by e-mail. The buyer may, for this purpose, use the template for a statement made available to on the "Complaints and returns" page. The Seller shall immediately send confirmation of receipt to the Buyer on a durable medium.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return should take place immediately, no later than within fourteen days.
- In the case of a prepayment made by the Purchaser, the Seller is obliged to return the price with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
- Returns of hardware portfolios purchased from the Seller - in particular Trezor, Ledger Nano, Archos T Safe - are possible only if the products have not been opened, ie: the manufacturer's factory packaging is undamaged, in particular the seal is intact. The Seller reviews the violation of the integrity of the product packaging.
- The withdrawal from the Agreement by the Purchaser being a consumer is not possible in cases where the benefits and goods subject to repayment are subject to repayment, in accordance with applicable law, they can not be waived.
- If the duration of the Service Agreement is not marked, each party may terminate it without providing reasons, with a monthly deadline, unless the parties agreed a shorter notice.
XII. TECHNICAL BREAKS
- Seller is not responsible for the inability of Users to use the Store caused by force majeure.
- The Seller reserves the right to break the access to the Store caused by his technical service, maintenance work or work on improving the functionality of the Store. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that these breaks are held at night and last for as short a period as possible.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The change comes into force upon the publication of the amended Regulations on the Store's website in relation to the Store, in which the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of services (one-off) is concluded, subject to the provisions of point XIII.3 of the Regulations.
- The amendment to the Regulations does not apply to Agreements concluded before the new Regulations became effective. In the case of concluding Agreements referred to in the preceding paragraph, after the amended Regulations become effective, the Purchaser will be asked to accept the new Regulations.
- In the case of Stores where the Agreement for provision of services of a continuous or periodic nature is concluded, the amendment to the Regulations comes into effect on the date indicated by the Seller, but not earlier than after 45 days from the date of publication of the amended Regulations on the Store website and simultaneous notification of the Users to the e-mail address assigned to the account.
- If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the User may terminate the Contract for the provision of services of a continuous or periodic nature in the mode provided for in point XI.5 of the Regulations.
- If a periodical service expires during the notice period, the Agreement is terminated at this time and is not extended for a subsequent period.
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply. In matters concerning Allegro (including the use of the Allegro username and password), the relevant provisions of the Allegro Regulations shall apply. In matters related to the use of PayU services in connection with the use of the Store, the relevant provisions of the Regulations for the provision of the PayU service apply.
- All disputes related to the services provided by the Seller as part of the Store will be resolved by competent Polish courts of law.
- Users who are consumers have the opportunity to use the out-of-court way to resolve complaints and claim against the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the abovementioned mode and procedures for resolving disputes can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes".